COMPREHENSIVE EYE EXAM include the following tests:
- Color Vision
- Depth Perception
- Visual Field Screening
- Optovue iScan Technology
- Digital Retina Photos
- Complete Eye health evaluation to rule out (glaucoma, cataracts, macular denigration, & dry eye syndrome)
- Complete refraction, distance and near
- Computer Vision Screening
- Dilated Fundus Exam
OPTOVUE iSCAN TECHNOLOGY
- Latest Technology, Optovue iScan and Digital Retinal Photography offered.
- iSCAN is a non-invasive, quick scan of your eye that lets the doctor see the layers of your retina to aid in the early detection of eye disease.
- Subtle changes in the features of your retina could be indicative of serious eye conditions.
- The digital photos and iSCAN allow for a fast and more reliable diagnosis than has previously been possible.
- The digital phots and iSCAN enable you to see exactly what Dr. Leyendeckers is evaluating during the examination. You and the doctor can then discuss the details more effectively.
- The images of the back of your eye are stored on a computer and can be recalled and reviewed, so that any changes can be monitored from one visit to the next.
- If it is necessary for you to be referred to a specialist, the digital photos and iSCAN can be sent along with your referral to assist with the initial assessment.
Benefits of Ordering from Broadway Vision Center:
- Very competitive unilateral pricing from various suppliers
- When you purchase a one-year supply of contacts, you are eligible to receive 30% off any set of lenses and frames.
- We offer a 90-day Warranty on all contacts purchased from Broadway Vision Center
- If you have an emergency, we offer 24-hour, 7 day-a-week emergency patient care! Just call (217) 222-6888
Laser Vision Correction
- Broadway Vision Center is affiliated with TLC Laser Center
- Dr. Leyendeckers will perform pre & post exams in Quincy, IL.
- Surgery will be performed in TLC in St. Louis